International Fellowship in Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine (IFAAM)
International Fellowship in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine (IFAAM) is a One Year international programme in which physicians will learn the intricate art and science of the most advanced and latest Aesthetic Medicine, Anti - Aging & Trichology procedures including Hair Transplantation.
No. of Modules:
International Fellowship in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine (IFAAM) is a One Year international programme in which physicians will learn the intricate art and science of the most common and latest aesthetic Medicine procedures. One to one teaching format of this programme, is what makes it unique from others in the world. This program deals with the disorders and conditions of skin related to Aesthetic & Anti Aging. The world needs more and more specialists in this domain and this course is suitable for Medical professionals who want to expand their arena of knowledge and gather specialisation and training in treating skin related cosmetic disorders.
There is a growing international demand for Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine trained professionals and through this course they will gain clinical knowledge to cater to the patients needs, more effectively. The knowledge gained will bridge those gaps to reduce complication and improve clinical outcome leading to better patient care.
- One Year International Fellowship Certificate
- Eligible to become Board Certified by the Indo-German Board of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery (IGBAMS)
- Lifetime Membership of the Indian Society of Aesthetic Medicine (ISAM)
- Lifetime Membership of the Indian Society of Mesotherapy (ISM)
- One Year programme with Live Interactive Sessions & Hands-on Practical Trainings
- Certification of Completion from ILAMED
- One Month on Campus Training in ILAMED
- Live Lectures – 6 hours of Lectures per week
- Alumni and Networking Status
- Learning from International Faculty of ILAMED
- Gain in Depth Knowledge of latest procedures and techniques during Hands-on Training
MBBS / MD / MS / MDS