One stop school for best learning & training
in beauty and cosmetology
PG DIPLOMA IN COSMETOLOGY (PGDC)
The development of cosmetology represents an important breakthrough in health and beauty sciences. Great technological developments have already taken place in this field and many are yet to occur. In parallel, there is a growing interest from the clients, who are looking for personalised cosmetic solutions.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Cosmetology (PGDC) by ILAMED equips students with the knowledge and expertise required to be experts in cosmetology procedures.
ILAMED follows world-class curricula and focuses on international guidelines to provide the latest training to students and make them highly competent professionals.
WHY THIS COURSE?
Cosmetology arose as a completely new field, flourishing at an astounding speed in recent years in India as well as abroad.
Subsequently there has been an increase in demand for skilled professionals in this field.
A trained professional in cosmetology can expect a starting salary of 50,000/- per month with a cosmetic setup.
- Introduction to the World of Aesthetic Medicine
- Structure & Function
- Skin Appendages
- Skin Types
- Structure & Function
- Normal Hair Growth
- Hair Types
- Hair Problems incl. Dandruff / Hair Fall
- Superficial Peels
- Combination Peels
- Peels Classification
- Peels Characteristics
- Patient Evaluation
- Patient Selection
- The Product
- How to Assist for BTX-A Injections
- Introduction to Dermal Fillers
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- How to Assist for Dermal Fillers Injections
LASERS PART 1
- Introduction to Lasers
- History, Laser Physics & Vocabulary
- Types of Lasers
- Laser & Skin Interaction
- Laser Chromophores
- Choosing Appropriate Settings
- Available Aesthetic Laser Technologies in the World
- Newer Technologies – RF /IR/ Fraxel / Infrared Devices.
- Laser Safety
- Patient Psychology and Expectations
LASERS PART 2 – ADVANCED LASER AND THEIR INDICATIONS
- Non-Ablative Laser, Pigment & Tattoo Lasers
- Q-Switched Lasers, Hair Removal lasers
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Pre- and Post- Treatment Do’s and Don’ts
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Comparison between Lasers
- Management of Complications of Lasers and IPL
OTHER MINOR COSMETIC PROCEDURES
- Electrocautery RF Techniques
- Mole & Skin Tags Removal
- Basics of Mesotherapy
- Patient Selection & Indications
- How To Market Your Practice And Build Your Customer Base
- Medico-Legal Aspects of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Ethics in Cosmetic Practice
AWARD OF PGDC
- Award of PGDC