Mesotherapy is a discipline that was developed by the eminent French Doctor Michel Pistor in 1952. It involves painless microinjections into the skin of conventional or homeopathic medicines, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Tiny “medicinal bullets”, highly specific to the condition being treated, are delivered directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of skin).
Among its many applications, Mesotherapy can be used for the following: fat and cellulite reduction, control of pain conditions, hair re-growth, weight loss, wrinkle elimination, scar improvement, acne treatment, arthritis and joint problems, sports injuries, stretchmarks, among others.
- History of Mesotherapy
- Pharmacology: selecting medications to use in Mesotherapy
- Techniques and depth of injections
- Injections devices
- Dermatological Mesotherapy in your daily practice
- Body Weight Loss
- Body Cellulite
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Injection Devices in Mesotherapy
- Marketing strategies for your Mesotherapy practice
WORKSHOP (Day 2)
- Demonstration of Injection Techniques & cases followed by hands-on-training on a dozen of patients.